Why Partner With Beltone?
As the hearing industry changes, Beltone is ready. We provide tools and resources to differentiate your business, while addressing the challenges you face. We deliver marketing and practice support, business operations, training specialists, and more. Ready to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself?
"As an audiologist, I’ve spent years listening to practice owners talk about competition and the state of the industry. It was important to me to partner with a company invested in the future of hearing care. Beltone offers fantastic competitive advantages that merit consideration from audiologists in, or considering, private practice, because they truly care about our patients and our business."
Dr. Mike Sharp
Beltone understands the hearing industry is changing. We understand the fundamentals of your practice and provide the tools and resources you need to differentiate your business while addressing the challenges you may face.
Our team is ready to help you navigate current trends such as:
- Consolidation of practices
- Consumers shopping online
- Over-the-Counter and Direct-to-Consumer products
- Large retail outlets selling hearing aids (Costco, Walmart, Sam's Club) ineffective marketing or not knowing how to market my practice.
- Managed care growth, how it fits in each practice, and how to effectively manage it.
- Cost of doing business
- Brand identity