As the hearing industry changes, Beltone is ready. We provide tools and resources to differentiate your business, while addressing the challenges you face. We deliver marketing and practice support, business operations, training specialists, and more. Ready to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself?
Dr. Mike Sharp
We understand the hearing industry is changing. We understand the fundamentals of your practice and we provide the tools and resources you need to differentiate your business while addressing the challenges you may face.
- Consolidation of practices
- Consumers shopping online
- Over-the-Counter and Direct-to-Consumer products
- Large retail outlets selling hearing aids (Costco, Walmart, Sam's Club) ineffective marketing or not knowing how to market my practice.
- Managed care growth, how it fits in each practice, and how to effectively manage it.
- Cost of doing business
- Brand identity